Monday, October 31, 2011

The Best Thing I Ever Blogged: The Sasse Life

I'd like you all to meet Kim who has graciously agreed to be our very first participant on "The Best Thing I Ever Blogged".

Hey everyone! My name is Kim and you can find me over at The Sasse Life. I'm a wife and mommy who is a little obsessed with DIY projects, crafts, sewing -- ok, this list could get long so I will keep it short. I think you get the point. Out of all my tutorial posts I have, I think one of my Wordless Wednesday post is my favorite.


I just love how this photo expresses his charming, goofy personality. There is never a dull moment in this household. Looks like we might have a future Marine :)

Thanks Tara for having me. Make sure to stop by The Sasse Life and say hi :)
Kim
Do you have a favorite post that you would like to feature on this blog?  Please either leave me a comment or e-mail me (lilbirdz1@yahoo.com), because I loved to see your favorite post




Tales of a Trophy Wife



No comments:

Post a Comment