Monday, December 26, 2011

Starbuck's Copy Cat Cake

Pin It
Merry Christmas!  Ours was awesome and we still haven't even had ours w/ my side of the family yet.  There will be tamales and enchiladas so I am really looking forward to it (and of course for the opportunity to hang out w/ my family).

I had to bring a brunch item to a church Christmas Party a few week's ago.  I found this one on Pinterest.  Supposedly it tastes just like the one from Starbuck's-but I've never had the original, so I wouldn't know.  The topping was a bit much for me (it is like an inch high!).  I overheard my daughter's friend Rachel tell her mom it was "amazing" and to go and get another piece.

Overall, I declare it a pinterest success story.
Recipe here.


Linking up here.








Tip Junkie handmade projects

5 comments: