Monday, February 6, 2012

Chocolate Waffles

What do you get if you combine chocolate, cookies, and waffles? These:

Ingredients:
1 cup melted butter
5 heaping Tb of cocoa
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs (beaten)
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat waffle iron.  Combine butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla.  Slowly mix in salt and flour.  This is a really thick dough. Dropped batter onto greased waffle iron and bake.   Remove from waffle iron.  Dust w/ powdered sugar.




Linking up here.
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Yum! I love a good waffle creation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love waffles too, and never had chocolate ones before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to. Please add it to my linky link up: http://trophyw.blogspot.com/p/to-do-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is now on my to-do list skeime at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting a recipe for these. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why have i never attempted the chocolate waffle? these are great! Please link up to Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at chocolate and waffles, girl! YUM! So happy you were able to link up with Mop It Up Mondays!! Thanks bunches for stopping by!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the heart waffle. Just what I need a chocolate waffle, what the heck it's Valentine's day. So glad you shared the recipe with us! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration over at Sunday's Best Par.tay! PS - now following you on Linky, would love it if you follow back on linky too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate, waffle, cookie... you are so creative and brilliant! Thanks for linking to Foodie Friday! I'm definitely trying these. Not Your Ordinary Agent
    Not Your Ordinary Recipes

    ReplyDelete